Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Surprise !!!



Oh noooooo.. I am going to have a surprise from Ben & Jerry's tomorrow.  I heart surprises ~ =)



glitter-graphics.com


UPDATES!

Here are the surprises that I received from Ben & Jerry's Singapore last night (11 Nov 2010)

My goodie bag prize for the 'Wacky Line' contest in Facebook

And 2 pints of ice cream and is in my fav flavours.  
They can read my mind, yes they can! *moo moo with delight*

The ''Wacky Line'' contest is already over for some time now.  But I did not realize that I need to collect my prize at the Chunkfest in September.  Long story short, they deliver my goodie bag and also 2 complimentary pints of the abovementioned ice cream as a way of apology, right to my door step!  I am indeed very impress with their service recovery.  Alrite, cows ( Leon and his colleague) and Woody the Cow (mascot of Ben & Jerry's)...u r forgiven.  hahaha ~ =D    Love ya, Ben & Jerry's   *muacks*
*
*
*
*
*
*

P.S.  I can't wait to savour the ice cream so I open up the Peanut Butter Cup tub and I was shocked that they are not stingy with their ingredients when it comes to making ice cream.

Look at the big chucks of Peanut Butter Cup chocolate, I have a strong feeling it is Reese's Peanut butter cups! I m in moo moo heaven already lah.. damnz..LOL


Here is a picture taken with Woody the Cow (their mascot) together with my niece.  Sorry for the lousy quality picture.  I was too excited to use my own better camera... whatever lah.. LOL



*
*
*
*
*



Once again a BIG THANKS to Ben & Jerry's Leon and colleague and Woody the Cow !! Mooo ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.