Monday, November 1, 2010

Psst, Do u know that......



Last month on 12th October 2010, a bunch of us e-journalists for Sakae Sushi were invited for a food tasting for their new menu.  Well is not exactly a 'secret mission' BUT we are not allowed to disclose any info pertaining to the food until its official launch date. Do keep a look out on updates at their website or join their Facebook page to become a fan for more goodies in store for you! =)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now for the good, good news...... *drums roll*......... Their new menu had been launched on 9th November !!! (which was yesterday) Ok, I know I am a day late, I was working late so I can't post this on time... Sorry.


While you are thinking of what to eat, why not apply for the member card and earn points for rebates on your total bill (NO, u can't have a completely FREE meal).  U can pick up an application form from any Sakae Sushi outlet.


Here is a sneak peak on one of the items I have tasted....





Who doesn't love affordable, good food?!  I know I am !!  =D


Stay tune for my food reviews on Sakae Sushi's new menu.  Yum, yum ~~


Cheerios ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.