Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween @ *Scape Mall - Museum of Horrors



Went for the Halloween event @ the *Scape Mall, Museum of Horrors which was setup by Movie Mania (is an event company) as I had complimentary tickets. Start from 30th Oct - 3rd Nov, 11am - 11pm. (weekend, adult: SGD$12 (below 12y.o SGD$7), weekday,adult SGD$10, below 12 y.o, SGD$5).

Had lots of scary, silly fun there.  Basically screaming; laughing and screaming and more laughing LOL.  U can take lots of pictures with any of the displays, props, monsters, ghouls, ghosts..whatnots... LOL.  To be frank, I was being scare lots of times due to sudden movements by those people or rather the ''undead'' even though I know is not real.. FML.  Hahaha and I laughed at myself for being so timid.  Damn.

Saw some parents who brought in their kids and some of them were scared till crying. Traumatizing!  Seriously speaking, those children who need to be carried in arms or just barely learning to walk, is best they are NOT allowed to go inside.  I even saw people pushing baby prams.  The organizer(s) should set more stringent age limits for kids.

Well that aside, I really did enjoyed myself there with my hubby and friends celebrating my 1st Halloween. 


Below are some of the pictures taken there..

Me and donno who..LOL

I suppose this is where I belong in Hell.  My bodyguards: Cowhead and Horseface

Ah Yen, me and Zhong Kui, the Chinese version of Ghost busters, ironically he is a ghost too.

Oh no ~ 

My ''chopped off'' head together with my ''guts'' and all...Intestinally yours..LOL


Happy Halloween everyone!  Hope u guys enjoyed yours ~ =D  

Cheerios ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.