Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween









Hello peeps !  Halloween is here again.  A lot of people will be dressing up and have lots of fun partying and scaring people, hahahahaha !

I had a early Halloween scare at the SG Flyer last Saturday... my fiance and me met up another couple to attend a wedding show at the MEGU Events hall.  FOC ~  We had a 4 course fine dining dinner and buffet style desserts.... Damn sinful !  haha , but nvm.. I still try very hard to eat in moderation as I am on diet  , hee hee.  I did not take much pictures of the food we had... cause I wanna concentrate on eating !  Before the event starts, we saw people dress up as ghosts and monsters and allowing photo taking.  After the wedding show, me and my friend go crazy.. we grab them to take pictures with us.. LOL... it was fun.. at least I celebrated Halloween although is not on the actual day.

I am lazy to type too many words already, I shall let the pictures speak for itself.  Pardon for the lousy quality pics, they are not taken by me, I have much better skills.. OOPS.. LOL...


Main course ..lol



Sinful desserts, yummy


the one dress up as Beetlejuice scare the hell out of me when me and my friend came out from the washroom.. LOL.. and I screamed damn fucking loud !! HAHAHAHA



SCREAM !!

Alright, like I said I am very lazy to type too much words, I shal end here and will update more with more words.. LOL .... last but not least......  Happy Halloween  !!!  MUAHAHAHAHA !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.