
Hello peeps ~ I am back again =).
I believe some of you might know that I signed up for a slimming package and had regular treatments. Most of the time, after my appointment is already dinner hour and I would sometimes dine alone at Sakae Sushi @ Icon Village (behind Amara Hotel).
I really love that outlet alot cos even though is dinner time, is never crowded, whether is weekdays or weekends and I really like the atmosphere. Very relaxing, I can take my own sweet time to eat and I really love their sashimi, and now they have this 1-for-1 red plate which you can have to a maximum of 3 red plates, which means you can have up to 6 red plates but for the price of 3 red plates !! Needless to say I make use of this offer and had a very sumptious dinner all by myself ..WAHAHAHAHAHA ~~
This promotion is only applicable if you have a Sakae Sushi member card or if you have a credit card, I don't remember which credit card, Ooops, but IF I remember correctly , Citibank credit card entitles you to this offer too. Please do double check with the outlet before you place order, OK ?? I do not want to be accuse of giving false information.
Okay back to the food.... You won't believe how much I paid for the recent dinner I had last Wedensday, 4th Nov.
I had 2 color plates of Edamame, 2 red plates of Salmon sashimi, 2 red plates of Maguro , 1 red plate of seasoned Seaweed and 1 red plate of Lobster salad and 1 complimentary hot green tea !!! That is a total of about $25 (incl. GST) and after using the Sakae dollars for rebate, I only paid around $6 !! Madness, man !! Less than half price OK !! Imagine you go with you friends, even though you can't have more than 3 red plates, but with the Sakae member card, you still get to save. Other places do not have such special loyalty programme for customers. Pleaaseeeeee go and join as a Sakae Sushi member, pleaseeeeee ! You definitely can save money and still get to fill your stomach. Like the Hokkien saying : Mai hiam buay pai !! (simple translation: If u are not choosy, it is not bad at all).
U oughta see the picture I took of my sumptious dinner that day.
Madness !!!
Words are not enough to describe how thankful, grateful and honoured I am for all these good deals that are bestowed to me by Sakae Sushi. Eh, this sounds a tad too drama liao !! But seriously, I never regretted joining their 1st blogger contest and won myself a $30 voucher and also get to become their member for free. The only catch is I have to submit a blog post every month as thats my "job" as a e-Journalist. Click here for more info. Simple, right ?? =D
A BIG THANK YOU TO SAKAE SUSHI !!
DOMO ARIGATO !!



You are welcome, dear =)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Candice Johanis of Sakae Sushi.