Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Outing with darling BFF :)



Now the time is 1.04 a.m.  I should have written this post much, much earlier... so ok I have been procrasinating.  Damn lazy lah !  (>,<).. Any way here some updates on recent acitivities.







Met my darling BFF yesterday (15 Oct) to celebrate her b'day, finally she is in the 30s club..ha ha ha .. oops =P .  We went for a Gold Class movie @ GV Vivocity, watched Julie  & Julia, her treat .. hee hee.  I am so fascinated by the movie and I suddenly had the urge to stop my diet plan I had and gorge myself silly !  Mmmm.. yummy.. looking at Julie Powell's cooking all the recipes found in Julia Child's cookbook makes me very hungry, and no,  I am not going to type anything more and be the spoiler.  But one thing I can tell you,  is the movie is not just about cooking, it also teaches you the philosophy of life, being optimistic and think positive, teaches you how to love...etc.  You can learn so much from these two women. GO WATCH IT in the cinema =D ! Is definitely worth your $$  *thumbs up*

After the movie, we went shopping !  Gagagaga ~  darling BFF shopped and I window-shopped and yes, some of the window displays are so fantastic I wanna bring'em home with me and make it a part of my room.. hahahaha =D.  Of cos, I can't do that due to insufficient square feet and simply because my room is not Pet Society or Restaurant City (games in Facebook); I can't just level up and abracadabra, I have a bigger space..yeah right in my dreams.. *dreams*  (+,+)''. 

Next we had our dinner @ Sakae Sushi in Harbourfront and we total paid less than $8, as most of the bill was paid by the $20 voucher I received.  What a nice deal !  See what we ordered below.
















Hiyashi Ramen (cold dish)

Niku Udon
Well, that basically ends the day. Tired but happy and with a satisfied belly.. yummy ~ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.