Finally got my Sakae Member Card ! LOL ... now I can go and eat for free. Before I go further, I got the member card thru the Sakae Monthly Bloggers Affair contest in August 2009 and I won myself a $30 vouchers (which I had already used up) and also being selected as their e-journalist. So whenever I dine at Sakae, I will just need to blog about it. Simple enough ???
ATM, I am unemployed. So is good that I can save on my food expenses and still get to enjoy my fave dishes. =D Super happy !! I will use the 30 Sakae Dollars preloaded monthly in my card wisely.. hehehe :p There is also a complimentary green tea when dining in... me loves green tea ~ Is healthy too =D
That's not all, I get to enjoy a Birthday treat of $20 e-birthday voucher* preloaded in the card and is valid for 3 months from the 1st day of the Birthday month... (not sure if I can split the usage though). Details of other priviledges :-
- 12 - 15% rebate* on all dine-in receipts at all Sakae Sushi, Sakae Teppanyaki, Sakae Izakaya and The Pasta Shop by Sakae outlets in Singapore (except kiosks)
- Free delivery service for min. order of $50 for Sakae Sushi
- 10% dine-in discount* at all sister brands under Apex-Pal Group (Hei Sushi,Hibiki & Kohi Ten)
- 10% dine-in discount* for all overseas outlets
- Check online at http://www.sakaesushi.com.sg/ for your available balance of SAKAE dollars & birthday e-voucher
*Not applicable with promotions, vouchers, buffets, discounts and coupons
If you are a sucker for Japanese food that is affordable, convenient and wide variety, please don't hestitate and go to Sakae ! Now they are having the September Blogger Affairs contest, so if you want to enjoy the above priviledges and become their member, please put your fingers to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment