Thursday, September 10, 2009

No mood... =(

I know some of you are concern abt me being unemployed now, that's why u all bother to advice me. I really appreciate it. Really I do.

But my present situation, I cannot focus on other things, as u all know that my mum is in hospital and she had a emergency surgery. Is NOT pre-planned. Even though she is not critical now, but she need ppl to look after her. She is very weak and she keep telling us she is very scared in the hospital. I don't even know when she can be discharge as she is still in Surgical ICU under observation. How can I still focus on other things ? I am really very tired, mentally and physically....
So whatever you all advice me right now, I cannot do anything. Is not that I am not willing to accept your suggestions, I really cannot do anything at the moment.
Please don't compare me with other people who had similar situation, what they went thru will never be the same as mine. So what they did, may not necessary work for me, u know ?
Nonetheless, I still appreciate your concern, suggestions & advice. Do not feel offended by what I said here, I am not complaing or being whiney. If some of you want to interpret it this way, I apologise. But I do not mean it that way. I just want you all to understand my situation now & is beyond my control...
Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.