Friday, September 18, 2009

Everything is back to normal... more or less



Good news ! My mum is back from hospital..I am so relieved. At least she is at home now, I do not have to worry too much.

Now I have many things to look forward to. I wanna try new food.. haha..I am on diet but as long as is in moderation should be OK =D. I wanna try the new Pringles flavour of potato chips and also wanna go and eat at a new sushi place call Standing Sushi Bar @ Raffles Place.

I need to attend my bf's cousin's wedding dinner next mth and I really need to control what I eat :(.. no choice ..Haizz

And also next mth, I have a friend who is having her b'day and we are going to Sentosa for a relaxing day. I am gonna discuss with her abt packing our own meals , like having a picnic =D .. we can have healthy food like sandwiches, salad , etc. And also my Pringles Prawn cocktail potato chips ! HAHAHA.. I know is not healthy food but I am sharing with her ..so is OK :P ..IF we are lazy, which we probably will, we will buy food there .. LOL . Since we will be at the beach area, we can see guys too.. hmmm nice.. LOL ..provided there are any as is a weekday ... not so crowded I guess

Well, I will slowly countdown to the days.... can't wait ! =D



1 comment:

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.