Went to support Winnie for the Cenosis Glasshouse Challenge 2009 together with Linda on Saturday, 17th July.
It was fun and exciting :D .. besides getting to see a lot of ppl I don't know; I saw my fave blogger Xiaxue
She is really petite in real life. I really like her despite all the bad press. NOT being a boot licker, but I seriously like her.
About Winnie - she is really lucky to be chosen for the challenge because at last her wish come true. Finally she can prove to those people who puts her down and be confident abt herself again :)
I wish I could have a chance to go for the challenge. In case you people were wondering: What challenge? Well, is a slimming challenge lah !
Alrite, that's all for now.
It was fun and exciting :D .. besides getting to see a lot of ppl I don't know; I saw my fave blogger Xiaxue
She is really petite in real life. I really like her despite all the bad press. NOT being a boot licker, but I seriously like her.
About Winnie - she is really lucky to be chosen for the challenge because at last her wish come true. Finally she can prove to those people who puts her down and be confident abt herself again :)
I wish I could have a chance to go for the challenge. In case you people were wondering: What challenge? Well, is a slimming challenge lah !
Alrite, that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment