Thursday, July 30, 2009

栄寿司おいしい (Sakae Sushi Delicious)

I have always been a big fan of Japanese cuisines because it is healthy and best of all none fattening! Ha ha ha !!

There are quite a few good Japanese restaurants around in Singapore.


But the only one that I can really relate to is Sakae Sushi. You peeps out there must be wondering - WHY ?? Really that good, meh ? Sure or not? I can tell you is 99.9% ! BECAUSE.... it is affordable, convenient and a wide variety of choices on their menu.

Ahem...talking about the menu, they have improved with new dishes! And I have a friend who is so in love with their buffet, he can eat more than 10 plates ALONE ! No joke ! The way he is eating, can make me feel full already.. LOL. And their kids' meal really appeal to small kids and also big kids like me. Ermmm..can I order that next time ?? Will they allow me? Hee hee...

I can eat Sakae Sushi everyday (if possible) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.