Was MC on Friday. Stupid idiot fever then upgrade to sore throat and finally I have the ultimate flu. Was given antibiotics that will cause diarrhea as informed by the doc cos she said that seems to work during this period of the H1N1 and also pills for fever, flu and sore throat. My bf's nephew had the H1N1 from school..haiz.
Woke up at 11 am, played games and kena nagged by bf and my mum. After lunch, din really eat much; took medicine went to nap :( ..sleep until 6.30pm! Sick on a weekend really sucks. I can't go anywhere, only went out to have breakfast on Saturday with bf and head home straight. I was 'forced' to drink a Chinese tea that was suppose to be good for my sickness, yucks !
Monday still need to go back office and train a temp staff. Blues to the max ~
Wish me get well soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment