Monday, September 10, 2007

Saturday's dinner + Sunday's KTV + Monday's Funny Dream

Last saturday was suppose to go out but my darling wants to stay home.  So since we are staying home, we might as well cook dinner at his house and i even go internet search some easy to prepare dinner recipes.  When saturday come we go NTUC buy all the ingredients.  We are making Pork Chop and Brown rice.  Yummy..is actually quite nice n filling.  No pics to show u all cos.. wen we finish cooking.. very hungry liao.. so forget.. hahaha.. but nvm la... cooking together is a nice way to spend time.  I bookmark quite a few websites with nice recipes next time can try cooking again.. hahaha 


Sunday go KTV wif my frens.. the photos are all loaded up.  So funny dat day. we had lots of laffing n joking around.  We enjoyed ourselves 

Today, Monday.  In the afternoon..my darling msn me and said he had a dream.  In his dream, I meet him for dinner but i was late.  Den i told him i go and take GAP VIP card..dunno hv to go where..and my darling very tulan cos we sit in the restaurent oreadi..then I go missing for 1hr+  and the food order came...but the dream haven't finish... his alarm went off and he wake up feeling very tu lan.. hahahaha .. .so funny.  Even my darling also said is a funny and bad dream...  How i wish the part abt the GAP VIP card is true.. i love their t-shirts and jeans, the casual wear damn nice  ...haiz but is all a dream.. hahaha

Tomolo is another day.. got interview.  Need to prepare myself.. GOOD LUCK TO ME


1 comment:

  1. Ya lor, saturday evening so busy till cannot talk to me cos cooking dinner for u and ur beloved darling ma.... so sad, got darling dun want me le.... haiz....

    But good lor also at least the dinner turns out to be good and u enjoyed urself during the KTV session also... Thanks very much for organising .....

    I love it... Thanks ... Muacks.... =)

    ReplyDelete

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.