Saturday, September 8, 2007

Frustration + Headache + Disappointed

Recently happen so many things.  I sibeh du lan.  Why ?!  Becos of some people in the Club.  Now the matter is like getting bigger and almost out of hand  

It all started out wif a request to remove some pics from the outing which i organised, den the conversation turns sour and dat person is on war wif me.  This issue leads to even more issues... Den now more people are involve. The one who is on war wif me tot he was being betrayed,  den some 1 who stood by me was being misunderstood, cos he put aeroplane and never turn up for a particular outing which might lead to others to think I ask him not to turn up. 

This is one fucking BIG mess now !! Arghhhhhhh !!!  Mr. E are u happy now  ! ?   It was suppose to be between me and U.  Now other people are indirectly being drag into our problem... wat exactly do u wan !?  

U call me up 9.30am n wake me up..den at the Ktv.. u don wan to take photo u also don wan to voice out properly,. wen i post the photos den u come n grumble abt it...

I am rather disappointed wif some of U already.. u don do wat u preach, den wen things happen ..arrow shoot every where.. mostly is to ME !  Den i hv to bear all the responsibilty !!  HOW NICE HOR !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.