Sunday, August 15, 2004

Singapore Sling


Description:
A cocktail drink originated from Singapore , Raffles Hotel Long Bar in 1915 by a bartender name Ngiam Tong Boon

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons of Gin
1 tablespoon of Cherry Brandy
1 tablespoon of Cointreau (Triple sec)
40 mls of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon of castor / superfine sugar
4 ice cubes, crushed
4 tablespoons of soda water
twist of lemon rind
fresh black cherry


Directions:
In a coctail shaker pour the Gin, Cherry brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice, castor sugar and crushed ice. Shake well and strain into a highball glass. Top with soda water and garnish with a twist of lemon and a fresh black cherry pierced with two cocktail picks if desired.

2 comments:

  1. Too little alcohol content.. bahaha! add more booze... think tablespoons are too small...

    ReplyDelete
  2. si wayne.. tablespoon too small den u wan wat ?? go by bottle can or not ..u still lame as b4 ... keke

    ReplyDelete

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.