Sunday, August 15, 2004

Being accuse of having attitude SUCKS BIG TIME


to day damn fucking suay !! i m in foul mood ,yes.. but i nver show ppl my temper... i m toking in my normal mood oreadi.. still wan to say i showing attitude.. U ALL DONO WATS MY REAL ATTITUDE .....is nt dat i don admit my mistake.. there is nothing to it .. admit simi lan jiao ! fine.. i m always the attitude one if dats wat u all think of me ..so be it. i cant please everyone...even those who know me also nt understanding ..i don see the point of explaining myself too much.. oh by the way.. i m accused of being childish too.. duhzz... every one has their childish side. Damn, i must have a traumatizing childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.