
[Outdated Post Number 2]
I believe most of you sure got such people in your life every now and then. Well, I have many. And I am also somebody's CB friend or LJ friend too. Yes, yes.. I know. I believe is becos I do not how to make friends.
Those used to be close to me but now like strangers. A lot of things happen in between too long to elaborate. But I seriously learnt a lot from all these bad experiences with so called friends. I thought I can be BFFs with them and maybe they thought I can be their BFF but I prove them wrong and they prove me wrong too.
I have learnt to be careful of who I spoke to and who I open up to. Cos some people really can me feel they are my friends but actually they there just to see if I do anything stupid, say anything silly so that they have some thing to laugh at or just pass their time making fun of me secretly while giving the impression that they CARE about me.
I am a person who say what's on my mind w/o thinking of the consequences BUT that doesn't mean I did not choose my words carefully. You must understand that how others interpret it, is NOT within my control.
This post is not about pushing blame. And I am aware that most of you don't give a damn about what I say.
Well, is okay.
Reminder to self that I do not have to apologize for being who I am.
Cheers and have a nice day to whoever is reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment