
Seriously I don't understand YOU sometimes even though we knew each other for close to 10 years (in between we did lost contact for some time).
You are no longer the friend I used to know. Or is it that I have changed?
We have some issues before but we did have a talk over MSN.. but I guess is not good enough. Now it seems that the friendship is no longer the same. I did ask you about it but you said I am being sensitive and thinking too much.
But your actions speaks otherwise... knowing you are not the vocal type like me. And now I feel that I am the Devil and you are a victim of me. WTF
Now it seems that you intentionally trying to hide things from me in case I question you...Not that I m want to be intrusive. It seems you do not want me to know what's going on with your life so much. Does that mean you have move on to better things, better friends? Should I be doing the same too?
No comments:
Post a Comment