
In my previous blog, I mentioned that I went to watch Coco before Chanel. It is a good movie (at least to me, it is) ! Her childhood was kinda of gloomy but she still has hope and positive thinking despite being dump in an orphanage together with her sister by her father. And also of the life she went thru; being a singer in a seedy pub with her sister, being used, being a lover, being a mistress.. but she stand firm for what she believes in. Her sense of style. At that time she already had a vision ahead of her times. She had an immaculate taste and her own individual style. She drew her inspiration from her surroundings and incorporate into her designs. She is a true icon in her own right. She is always seen smoking a cigarette in the movie. If there is Chanel brand of cigarettes,I will definitely buy it ! LOL
I totally respect and appreciate Coco Chanel. Merci, Madamosielle Coco.
*******
During the weekend, I dabble in some DIY nail art . See below. Anyhow hantum...LOL
Had lunch @ Sakae Sushi
The Saturday lunch at Sakae Sushi was fantastic !!! Attack all the sashimi, I had Salmon and the Nama Hotate, is my second time trying the Nama Hotate ..I really fell in love with it :D !! Super nice ...yummy! And also had the Rainbow Maki (my fave too), Salmon Mayo and the Inari Sushi - Egg Mayo. Woohooo ... :D ..HAHAHA
Sunday attended my bf's niece b'day, had a small slice of cake with a Barney and Friends design (OMG so sinful ! ) and after that went back to his house and laze around, smoke, watch tv. Had dinner with fish soup and a popiah.. asked for more veggies .. =D
Sunday attended my bf's niece b'day, had a small slice of cake with a Barney and Friends design (OMG so sinful ! ) and after that went back to his house and laze around, smoke, watch tv. Had dinner with fish soup and a popiah.. asked for more veggies .. =D
Kapo this fierce looking lighter from my bf... Gold bar lighter !! Use this and u will feel super rich.. instantly LOL
Weekend pass so fast, I am in denial mode now. Monday forever go away ~~ :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment