I very long no update blog liao.. been super busy with work and other activites. So here it goes...
Today go TBP for movie with my darling. The movie I watched is "Iron Man "I personally feel this is a must watch.. do go and see pls
. After the movie, go walk around.. I bought some things of cos.. I m a shopaholic OK ~
.. Will post the pics in my photo album.
My darling is going to Hong Kong on Sunday - company trip... shiok ar. Left me here in SG ..crapz
but nevermind, I wrote him a looooong list what to get me when he go to Disneyland.. U all shld see his face when I show him the list..his jaw literally ..dropped
Wahahahaha !~
I am feeling moody actually
, cos beside having the time of the month, 1 buddy and a fren are having some problems of their own, silly boys.. tsk.. but I am sure they will be strong and get over it.. Pray for them
and I am suffering from bad sore throat ..damnz ..cannot go KTV on Sunday
..saddddddded ~ Now the Pi Pa Gao is my best fren.. Sighzzz (+.+) ..
Is a long weekend, wat will i be doing ?? Watch animes and movies online (some movies not worth to spend $ go cinema ) , thanks to Uncle Ric and Baha for intro-ing me the websites.... hee hee ~
I wish everyone a Happy Vesak Day !
Ok , i am going to end here now.. bye bye ..
Today go TBP for movie with my darling. The movie I watched is "Iron Man "I personally feel this is a must watch.. do go and see pls
.. Will post the pics in my photo album.My darling is going to Hong Kong on Sunday - company trip... shiok ar. Left me here in SG ..crapz
but nevermind, I wrote him a looooong list what to get me when he go to Disneyland.. U all shld see his face when I show him the list..his jaw literally ..dropped
Wahahahaha !~I am feeling moody actually
, cos beside having the time of the month, 1 buddy and a fren are having some problems of their own, silly boys.. tsk.. but I am sure they will be strong and get over it.. Pray for them
and I am suffering from bad sore throat ..damnz ..cannot go KTV on Sunday
..saddddddded ~ Now the Pi Pa Gao is my best fren.. Sighzzz (+.+) ..Is a long weekend, wat will i be doing ?? Watch animes and movies online (some movies not worth to spend $ go cinema ) , thanks to Uncle Ric and Baha for intro-ing me the websites.... hee hee ~
I wish everyone a Happy Vesak Day !

Ok , i am going to end here now.. bye bye ..

Happy Holiday to you!! Have a good rest and drink more water.. don't take too heaty food, no good n healthy for your throat.
ReplyDeleteTake care ya! =D
ya..thanks :) ,.. i wan to recover faster .. cos i sound like Ah Du now..crapz.. (+.+)
ReplyDelete