Friday, October 15, 2004

What Dragon Am I ?

Gold dragon
You are a gold dragon. You are neutral to alegory,
varying from good and evil. You seek what would
aid you the best. You are very smart and dwell
among many of your kind. You are very social.


Which Dragon resides in your soul? (cool pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed My Fishes By Clicking In The Box

DISCLAIMER

Here is just a place for me to share my happiness, sadness, some of my opinions, ideas, suggestions and to vent my anger. It may not necessary please everybody but at least to somebody. I do not take responsibility if any issues occur if you take my words too seriously or literally but that doesn't mean I am a liar or an idiot. I do not expect people to post insults or verbally abuse me here, just because he/she do not agree with what I have posted here.